It is gratifying to see that, with the growing popularity of labradors in our country, the main emphasis in civilized breeding is on genetically meaningful procreation from pedigree producers with a stable psyche and excellent physical data. Therefore, a special role for obtaining high performance at the exhibition among the Labradors with equal exterior stats belongs to , because often dogs lose to others only because of the art of display.
It is great that professional handlers are involved in many dogs. But still I would like to dwell on what the owner should know and be able to do, exposing his pet at cynological exhibitions of any rank and level on his own. Continue reading
1. Have you been judging Labrador Retriever dogs for a long time and how do you think this breed is developing in Russia?
2. What problems today are characteristic for the Labrador breed as a whole? What do you think you need to pay attention to Labrador breeders?
3. If you have judged abroad, how does the level of Russian labradors correspond to the international?
4. When you conduct an examination of labradors, what do you pay attention to first of all? And what do you think is secondary?
5. In your opinion, is there a problem with the intra-breed types of Labradors and is this related to color or other factors? Continue reading
Its wonderful character and comfortable appearance attract adults and children. His hunting abilities are fascinating. This dog succeeds! Including success with the general public. But beware of fakes.
Labrador – the most popular dog in Europe, the dog of kings and presidents, stars and ordinary employees, blind and disabled people, police and rescuers. Although we all love to list celebrities who have Labradors (and the list is very impressive: the Queen of England and the American President, Charles Aznavour, Nikolai Karachentsev, …) honestly, the best owner for a Labrador is an ordinary representative of the middle class, moderately cheerful, quite sociable, not necessarily sporty – just an ordinary person. Because the Labrador is unpretentious in food, does not require special hair care, does not need particularly long walks – Continue reading